Merino Wool Duvets
Australian Merino wool duvets are the best substitute for the synthetic textile duvet. Merino wool duvets are a perfect choice for the whole family in all seasons.
No need to worry over the dry and allergic skin as this natural 100% wool will suit all skin types. Australian wool fabric is hypoallergenic so a healthy choice for the whole family.
Is Merino wool duvets control the body and environmental temperature?
In winter it will take care of body temperature thus will maintain ideal body temperature with the fluctuating environment temperature.
Keep yourself warm and cosy in winter with Australian Merino Wool Duvet. With super soft and fine fabrics, it has such a gentle and luxurious touch. Perfect choice for all year seasons. Duvets provide greater insulation and good breathability.
By condensing air and moisture inside it, merino wool provides maximum heat to the body so it gives better body insulation in winters.
With highly softness Australian wool fabric is much more flexible and malleable. With luxurious soft touch and ultra premium quality fabric, give yourself a perfect choice to skin. It offers you the safety from itchiness, aches, pains because the fabric is so smooth and comfortable to the skin.
How to wash merino wool duvet?
Australian merino wool needs simple care and handling so it can be washed in machines. With high strength and extra elasticity, the fabric will not shrink and lose its shape while washing in the machine.
Australian merino wool is odour resistant that is why after several washing duvets remain fresh and clean. Merino wool so sustainable and renewable so that these fabric duvets will sustain for a longer time along safeguarding the home planet.
Get a sound and deeper sleep with these Australian Merino Wool Duvets as it cares about your sleep and entire body health.
Why Kingston Merino Wool Duvet?
Our Australian Merino Wool 'Duvet' is the ultimate all year round Duvet. The unique twin quilt construction maximizes breathability and adjusts to each sleeper. Use it all year round and this will be the last quilt you ever buy.
- 100% Natural Merino Wool Filling
- Helps to maintain your ideal body temperature
- The internal air channel provides insulation and aids breathability
- Allows excess moisture to escape from the bed
- Warm in Winter - Cool in Summer
- Adapts to your own body temperature
- Promotes a deeper, less interrupted night sleep
- Offers relief from aches and pains
- Luxurious and lightweight
- Fits in a standard Duvet cover
- Material: 400 t/c Egyptian Cotton Cover
- Filling: Layers of 100% Australian Merino Wool Fibers
- Size: Single, Double, King, Super King
- Tog Rating : 4.5 , 10.5, 13.5,15 & All-Season Togs
- Hypoallergenic, Machine Washable
- Double-needle stitching edge with self-piping