Kensingtons premium collection Hungarian goose down is a stellar of all duvet collection. 800 fill power Hungarian goose down clusters enveloped in a 500 thread count satin cotton cover, can you even imagine the extravagance of this down duvet. Hungarian Goose Down Duvets are used worldwide for many decades, its quality is superior and consistent but the premium collection has elevated the duvet to another level.
Boost up your sleep with the lightweight comfort of our Hungarian duvet with a good fill power of 800 which gives you both comfort with warmth. All our signature features come together including our baffle box construction. The construction of duvet keeps the down evenly distributed over and no shifting ensured. The cover is made up of satin cotton with a 500-thread count. This down duvet will exceed your sleep expectations providing you with year-round enjoyment.
Pure Hungarian Goose Down is a great filling, that is elevated and cushy. The insulation properties of pure Hungarian down are essentially exceptional.
The ultimate platinum duvet is constructed with box construction with internal baffle boxes which assist with keeping the filling from being lopsided. We can guarantee you that our Hungarian Goose down duvets will give you the undefinable time of solace.
Other than providing you solace and comfort it also provides you with the perfect warmth which is much needed to have a great sleep. Our platinum down duvet collection is hypoallergenic, which makes it easily usable for hypersensitive people. They can also enjoy cuddling under a super soft and luxurious down duvet.
Hungarian goose down duvet can last for decades. Consistently air your duvet. At the point when new, it ought to be circulated for 24 hours before use. This procedure guarantees extreme warmth and helps warm air to stream inside it. Shake it occasionally to fill it with air.
Intended to be washed at 40°C in home or professional clothes washers. Line dry your Hungarian duvet at that point finish in a dryer at 30°C. Ensure your Hungarian duvet is 100% dry before you set it back on your bed. Neglecting to completely dry your Hungarian duvet can bring about the 100% down fill bunching together which could be a compromising factor in your duvet performance.
Salient features of duvet
- Premium collection duvet
- The filling of the duvet is 100% Hungarian goose down.
- Duvets are hypoallergenic, thus making it ideal to use by the whole family even for the allergy sufferers.
- 800 fill power
- Duvet is stitched in baffle box construction, making sure no cold spots and no moving around of down.
- The outer cover is made from satin cotton with a high thread count of 500.
- Duvets are machine washable at 40 degrees with a mild detergent.
- This Hungarian duvet is available in single, double, king, and super king size.
- According to different seasons, they are also available in different tog rating to provide you with comfort and warmth to prevent sleepless nights.
- EUROPEAN STANDARDS ( EN 12934 & other EN standards